FULLY FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN HOTEL CONCEPT RESIDENCE

£ 173,750

Long Beach İskele

1 1 Bathrooms 69 m²

Specifications

Ref Code IS107A
Price £ 173,750
Property Location Long Beach / İskele
Status For Sale
Property Type Property , Apartment
Title Deed Type Exchange
Plot Size
Total Living Area 69 m²
Closed Living Area 46 m²
Building Age Under Construction
Garden No
Living Room 1
Bedrooms 1
Bathrooms 1
Kitchen 1
Ensuite
Family Bathroom
Guest W/C
Furniture Yes
Pool No
Fireplace No
Central heating No

Ref Code : IS107A - Property Description

FULLY FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN HOTEL CONCEPT RESIDENCE With this one bedroom apartment, you don't need to worry about finding tenants, signing yearly or monthly contracts. There is no need to worry about the furniture, your white goods, or the walls either. Because everything is managed by its hotel concept management system. Full management, international marketing, calculating shared profits, and payment of shares is done by the hotel system for a mere 17% commission. The other 83% is shared amongst all units 'based on their initial sales price'. The more expensive unit you buy today, the higher your share of profits will be perpetually. Moreover, reserving upfront, you may enjoy holidays at your own property, without paying. Cost of your stay will be deducted from your shared profits. All apartment units are fully furnished with all the equipment necessary for running a hotel system. These include fitted wardrobes, kitchen appliances, glassware and silverware, movable furniture, carpets and curtains, as well as lighting fixtures.

List of all the furniture included in the price above: 🔹 All fixed furniture 🔹 All movable furniture 🔹 Household appliances 🔹 Home textiles (curtains, carpets, duvet cover sets) 🔹 Kitchenware & glassware 🔹 Small household appliances & accessories 🔹 Lighting fixtures

Payment plan consists of 35% downpayment, the remainder is paid in installments until key handover with 0% interest rate. Contact us today to get more information about the project and its construction progress. Delivery date: June 2025

Site facilities 🔹 24/7 Security 🔹 Private Beach Club & Shuttle Service 🔹 Welcoming Area 🔹 Shopping Area 🔹 Spa 🔹 Beauty Centre 🔹 Restaurants 🔹 Fitness Centre 🔹 Communal Swimming Pool 🔹 Kids Pool with slides 🔹 Kids Club 🔹 Walking pathways

Internal Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • American Style Lounge/Kitchen/Diner
  • Ceramic Flooring
  • Fitted Wardrobes
  • Furnished
  • Integrated Appliances
  • White Goods

External Features

  • Allocated Parking
  • Balconies
  • Central Internet
  • Central Satellite Systems
  • Childrens Play Area
  • Close To Transportation
  • Communal Garden
  • Communal Pool
  • Driveway
  • Gated Complex
  • Generator
  • Indoor Pool
  • Luxury Living
  • On-site Security
  • Road Access
  • Spa
  • Sport Area
  • Terraces

Distances

  • Local Amenities :
  • Nearby Schools : 3 minute drive to Otuken and 5 minute drive to Iskele
  • Hospital : 3 minute drive to Long Beach Hospital
  • Beaches : 3 minute drive
  • Sea Side :
  • Mountain Side :

Property Location

Similar Popular Ads

Property , Apartment

Doğanköy / Kyrenia

£ 110,000
2 1 70 m²

Property , Villa

Bahçeler / İskele

£ 190,000
3 2 170 m²

Property , Apartment

Karaagaç / Kyrenia

£ 229,950
2 2 83 m²

Property , Apartment

Alsancak / Kyrenia

£ 375,000
3 2 238 m²

Property , Apartment

Karaagaç / Kyrenia

£ 299,950
3 2 108 m²

Property , Villa

Karaagaç / Kyrenia

£ 649,950
3 4 187 m²

Property , Apartment

İskele Boğaz / İskele

£ 100,000
1 1 65 m²

Property , Penthouse

Bahçeli / Kyrenia

£ 100,000
0 1 68 m²

Property , Apartment

İskele Boğaz / İskele

£ 85,000
1 50 m²